Our client is looking for a Store Supervisor to join their team based in Prestwich.
Salary: £10.65 per hour + benefits
Hours: 40 Hours
They're one of Britain's fastest growing multi-channel retailers of tools, accessories and building supplies. So, the trade, home improvers and self-builders all trust them to deliver a lot more than tools. From their Head Office and Contact Centre in Bridgwater, and our Distribution Centres in Bridgwater, Middleton, Redditch and Daventry, to our network of over 530 UK branches, they all work together to get the job done. And with plans to open another 60 branches this year, they always have opportunities for great retail professionals who want to grow with them.
What you'll do
They're not just interested in what you can bring to them today. They're also interested in developing your talents, so you can grow with their business and become one of their leaders of tomorrow.
You'll be the face of the business, making a fantastic first impression, building long-lasting relationships and going above and beyond to make their customers happy. This isn't your average retail role. It's much more than just a store job. Of course, you'll serve customers, and support the Store Manager but you'll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves. And it can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter. But if you take real pride in what you and the team do, their customers will notice and love them all the more for it.
- Supporting. Whether it's standing in for the Store Manager in their absence, motivating and engaging the team or coaching the team to grow sales and achieve targets
- Mucking in. Checking and unpacking deliveries, stocking shelves, cleaning the branch and putting orders together
- Delivering great service. Providing a great customer experience with a smile on your face - no matter how busy you are and coaching the team to do the same
- Asking questions and building relationships. Making sure customers leave the branch with everything that they need for the job
- Building a fun working environment. Maintaining their great product availability and high branch standards, while making sure that your branch is somewhere everyone loves coming to work
What you'll bring
- Hard work and passion. You don't need retail experience. Just be focused on delivering great service and they'll teach you the rest
- A love of team work. Be happy to muck in and get your hands dirty
- A positive attitude. Make sure that customers have a great experience while in the branch
- Reliability. Be there when they need you, be flexible and fun to be around
- Yourself. Bring your whole self to work and let your true personality shine through
What you'll get
You'll find every opportunity to be yourself and to bring your personality and potential to work. Wherever you join them, you'll also find some of the most secure opportunities in retail and so many more opportunities to take your career in retail wherever you want - up the ladder, across the business or into another role in the Business Group. And because they want to do their best for you, you'll be supported all the way with training and development - including access to their very own Company Academy programmes.
Plus, you'll receive some of the best benefits in retail. So, as well as 22 days' holidays + Bank Holidays, company pension scheme and life assurance, they offer a bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, save and buy as you earn, 20% discounts across all Group companies, financial education and support, recognition awards and discounts at over 1000 other retailers.
To submit your CV for this exciting Store Supervisor opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.