Apply Here -
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a qualified Psychologist (Psych) to assist with Veteran s Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in Lawton, Oklahoma. We are hiring providers to conduct one-time non-treatment exams.
• Status: Full time and/or Part-time
• Schedule: 3 days per week. Wednesday-Friday 8a.-5p
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays.
• 401(k) Plan.
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Graduation from Doctorate or Post-Doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
• Ph.D. or Psy.D.
• Current, unrestricted, and active license to practice in any of the 50 states.
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
• Prior PTSD experience is a plus but not required.