Group in CT is actively seeking a board-certified urologist to join their group, providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care in general urology and male sexual health.
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology and male sexual health.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Provide on call coverage for Urology. Call rotation is 1 in 3 (Griffin Hospital coverage only).
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Training on minimally invasive robotic surgery strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
- In-office equipment includes cystoscopy with video, ultrasound and urodynamics.
- Office c