20 minutes to New Haven
45 minutes to Hartford
75 miles to NYC
Teaching Facility with Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine Residency programs
BC Urologist to join our group, providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care in general urology and male sexual health.
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology and male sexual health.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Provide on call coverage for Urology. Call rotation is 1 in 3 (1 Hospital coverage only).
- In-office equipment includes cystoscopy with video, ultrasound and urodynamics.
- Office currently includes 1 MD focused on male urology (transitioning toward retirement in the next year), 1 MD focused on female urology, and 1 PA. Call schedule includes a private practice MD on the medical staff.
- Academic appointments are available through Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.