Central Illinois - Plastic Surgery
• Experience or fellowship training in microvascular reconstruction required. Interest in rhinoplasty is a plus
• Call is 1:3 with APPs taking call/rounds Mon-Fri from 8 AM- 5PM
• Join a team of two plastic surgeons.
• Dedicated support staff consists of 2 Patient Service Representatives, 1 surgery scheduler, 3 RN s, 1 Esthetician, 2 Medical Assistants, and 2 APPs
• Physicians see an average of 18 patients per clinic day and 3-5 surgical cases per surgical block
• Surgeries will primarily be done at our new outpatient surgery center attached to a new plastic surgery office space with some surgical cases performed at Carle Foundation Hospital
• Mostly an adult patient population with some pediatric and geriatric patients