We are recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon due to replacement of a longtime provider, volume of existing surgeons, and community need/to provide choice.
- Excellent compensation package including extremely generous base salary with production incentives along with traditional employed benefit packages including sign-on/commencement and relocation, CME allowances, residency/fellowship stipends, malpractice, medical benefits, generous time off, retirement and much more!
- General orthopedic practice including joint replacement.
- Service area encompassing close to 80,000 and may include outreach visits in nearby communities in the mid-lower valley area of Yakima County.
- 25 bed CAH, 7 ICU bed, 3 OR, hospital has many services you wouldn t expect in a CAH or smaller community.
- A close-knit community who embraces their providers!
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus!
- Working with, and sensitive to, multicultural population in a rural setting is preferred.
- Flexible practice options can be discussed.
- Our team consists of 2 Orthopedic Surgeons for additional coverage.
- Ideally can start within 3 months or in 2021.
- BE/BC required and able to obtain WA licensing. Only those that are BE/BC will be considered.