30 minute drive of Dayton and Cincinnati
60 miles from Columbus
Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established hospital employed practice in affiliation with two other Orthopedic Surgeons and a Physician Assistant in Southwest Ohio.
This position is for a General Orthopedic Surgeon. However, would also be open to an orthopedic sub-specialist interested in a split practice.
General call is a manageable 1:3 schedule and there is rarely a need to come into the hospital. Open to either a MD or DO. There is a very strong need for additional orthopedic services in the community, so the right physician can grow a successful practice quickly.
There is an excellent recruitment package includes:
• Guaranteed base salary for three years plus incentive bonus
• Competitive Sign-on bonus
• Relocation Allowance
• CME Allowance
• Marketing Assistance to grow your practice
• Medical education loans assistance
• Stipend while you complete training