North Carolina Orthopedic Surgery
• The Orthopedic department of this Regional Hospital is recruiting a Board Certified (or Board Eligible) general Orthopaedic Surgeon to join their current practice. Their orthopaedic team is looking for a physician who will be ready to hit the ground running, to continue to expand the already stellar patient base and reputation, and build a solid career as a member of our team.
• The Orthopaedic Surgeon would enjoy a healthy work/life balance in a 1:3, 2nd call rotation with a 4-day workweek.
• This opportunity offers competitive compensation with a base salary plus incentive bonus. A few of the great benefits we offer are sign-on bonus, loan assistance, CME days and reimbursement, paid time off, temporary housing (if needed), and relocation assistance. The physician can participate in the health plan, retirement plan, vision and dental, life insurance, and other options under the hospital benefits package.
• The Hospital s Physician Network is a robust and well-established 45+-member multi-specialty group practice including: Family Medicine, Pain Management, Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cardiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics and Hospitalists.
• The hospital has 133 beds and offers a state-of-the-art Surgery Center with integrated digital operating rooms, caring surgeons and anesthesia team, Obstetrics and Gynecology unit with Level I Nursery and C-section suite on the unit, a Skilled Nursing Facility, full service Hospitalist program, and Emergency Department with 36,000 visits annually.
• They are located approximately 1.5 hours from Charlotte, 2.5 hours from Raleigh, and 1 hour from Greensboro. Winston-Salem is a short 30 minute drive away for more exclusive shopping and dining experiences.