West Central Wisconsin
2 hours to Minneapolis
3 hours to Milwaukee
Rochester 60 miles
Less than 5 hours to Chicago
Population of 60,000 area of 500,000 plus
5 Residency Programs here
Join 2 interventional radiologists in a department of 10 total radiologists. The practice includes PAD procedures, vascular and dialysis access as well as a variety of general interventional radiology procedures typical of a community practice. The mix consists of approximately 30-40% interventional (both vascular and non-vascular procedures) and 60-70% non-interventional work, divided between acute care imaging and all diagnostic modalities.
There are two state of the art Siemens biplane suites shared with cardiology and one Siemens single plain interventional suite on site; approximately non-vascular and vascular interventional exams per year.
- Interventional call of 1:3 compensated internally by comp time . Some diagnostic call will be needed as well including both weekday and weekend shifts.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive Salary Guarantee
- Excellent relationship with referring physicians
- Common EMR/PACS across all locations and opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across sites.