Come to Minnesota's state capital, St. Paul, a dynamic and growing city, part of the Twin Cities, with superior school choices, a thriving business environment, and leisure activities and opportunities galore.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact George Estephan at or email .
- Competitive salary plus RVU-based incentive program and full comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment available
- IOP/PHP and TMS anxiety and mood disorder
- Monday through Friday schedule, full time
- Average 8 to 10 patients per day
- At least 1 hour for evaluations and 30 to 45 minutes for follow ups
- Patient length of stay is typically 6 to 12 weeks
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail