A new psychiatry physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. This is an opportunity to practice in an inpatient and outpatient setting seeing an adult and geriatric patient population. You will work Monday through Friday with a potential to work 4, 10-hour days. Come join a multidisciplinary treatment team of 2 full-time psychiatrists, 2 psychiatric nurse practitioners, a psychologist, nurses, social workers, and counselors in a practice committed to service excellence. Candidates must be board certified. They may consider a future resident/fellow.
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Britney Dias directly at or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation plus productivity bonus potential
- Benefits with hospital employment
- Generous PTO
- Practice in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Adult and geriatric population
- Monday through Friday work schedule, potential for 4-day workweek
- Board certified and experienced preferred
- Will consider both J-1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail