Northwestern Indiana - Inpatient Psychiatry
currently seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified General Psychiatrist to join our Behavioral Health Program. Interested candidate will join an already established practice including five General, four Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists and two Nurse Practitioners. The scope of care for this inpatient opportunity includes substance abuse.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible schedule
- Weekday Call: 1:3 - Day call only 8:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Tele-Psych covers night call
- Weekend Call: 1:8
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Adult inpatient work only
- Addictions experience preferred
- Will only cover new patient consults during call: 1-2 per day
- Average inpatient volume: 8 - 9 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Major Depression with Chemical Dependency
- Psychosis Symptomatology
- Comprehensive Continuum of Care
- Well-established practice
- Experienced clinical support staff
- Sustainable environment
- Work from one location, close proximity to Chicago