1 hour to the Oregon Coast
80 miles to Portland
Home of the University of Oregon Ducks
Join a well-organized and growing MSG of over 170 providers, in 10 locations
Excellent opportunity to join one other pain management physician, who is an Interventionist, and a pain management Physician Assistant in a well-established out-patient practice located in a new state-of- the-art clinic. The ideal candidate will have an interest in providing non-interventional pain management care to patients with primarily axial pain, wound healing problems, sports injuries, radiculopathy and neuropathy and general physiatry issues such as SCI, post-stroke, myofascial pain. Expansion into other areas of interest will be considered.
- No evening or weekend call
- Generous initial competitive income guarantee, incentive bonus and shareholder after 2 years, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, comprehensive health benefits, paid malpractice, retirement and CME allowance
- Enjoy working in a state of the art facility in-house lab, EMR, community wide PACS system, 128 slice CT, 3D Tomo Mammography, 1.5 & 3T MRI units, 3 Ultrasound units & 1 vascular US, 1 DEXA, 1 Spect/CT & 1 regular, numerous stress/treadmill services and Echocardiography.
- Collegial relationship with referring clinicians
- Practice setting allows work, life, balance