Physical Medicine & Rehab-Southern Ohio
- A Private Practice is looking to add a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician who can provide interventional and medical care, along with diagnostics (EMGs).
- This physician will assume an established program: plenty of volume is available to ensure a thriving practice.
- The interventional physiatrist will earn a guaranteed salary of $300,000 plus wRVU productivity bonuses.
- Generous sign-on and student loan support is provided, along with excellent benefits (health, life, dental, vision and retirement).
- The incoming physician will enjoy a four-day schedule that promotes work-life balance.
- No call is required, and they provide six weeks vacation plus an additional week for CME.