45 miles to Huntington & Charleston, WV
2 hours to Lexington & Columbus
4 hours to Pittsburgh, Charlotte, & Winston Salem
5 hours to DC
Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PA s
Excellent opportunity to join an established and well-respected pediatric practice in Southern West Virginia.
This is a great opportunity to build your own patient base and provide continuity of care from birth to adolescence while surrounded in a relaxed, collegial environment.
- Current group is an experienced Pediatrician and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Light hospital call duties at one week per month. Unassigned ED call is low and the inpatient Pediatric census ranges from 2-10 depending on the season
- The Pediatrician will be on call for emergency C-Sections during week of call, but the number of times called in is very low.
- Approximately 200 births per year and the hospital operates a Level 1 Nursery
- Experience performing circumcisions preferred, but not required.
- Practice location is on the hospital campus, so it is very convenient when seeing patients in the hospital.