30 min to Santa Fe
- You can live in Santa Fe
90 miles to Albuquerque and Taos
Pediatrician to join the established practice
- Monday - Friday Schedule: Provider will have 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week. 4-day work week option.
- The incoming physician can expect personal office space, and 2-3 exam rooms per physician.
- Call is in rotation with the group.
- Newborn Rounding responsibilities
- OB handle routine deliveries. The Pediatrician may attend C-Section or Delivery Coverage if high risk when on call only.
- Average 30 deliveries a month. Neonatology available by telemedicine.
- Patient Volume is average 18 to 25 patients per day
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
- MyChart as the Patient Portal
- RN and MA with APC Support
- Primary Care located inside the hospital in professional office building with Same Day Care (Walk-in clinic) adjoining.
- Level 3 NICU is in Albuquerque
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions