You will enjoy living and practicing in northwest Alabama. This is an attractive riverfront town with a variety of golf courses, museums, art galleries, theater groups, and a fascinating music history. You will be able to live in a house on the bluffs overlooking the river or a historic home downtown.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Jessica Lopez at or send your CV to .
- Mostly outpatient position
- Newborn rounding
- Clinic call is phone only
- Competitive base salary and wRVU production incentive
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance
- Medical debt assistance
- Full health benefits and retirement plan
- Contact Jessica Lopez at at CompHealth and reference job
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail