This opening is in the center of the state, with the friendliness of the best Midwest towns. The community offers a diversity of eateries, quite a few locally owned as well as chain eateries. The area is great for the outdoors with plenty of water sport opportunities, as Pierre is on the shores of the Missouri River. There is also hiking and biking with the Louis and Clark trail in town. Enjoy a low cost of living and no state income tax.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at or email your CV to .
- $100K Sign-on bonus
- Excellent compensation package including full benefits
- Great work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule with a very light 1:3 call
- See an average of 10 to 15 patients per day
- 95% outpatient general hematology-oncology
- Work with another hem-onc and a mid-level
- Unparalleled access to the great outdoors with a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail