Idaho Hematology Oncology
• Regional Medical Center is conducting a search for Medical Oncologists/Hematologists to join their newly formed Medical Oncology and Hematology Division.
• The area has a relatively mild winter despite the close location to multiple ski resorts and all winter outdoor activities. The summers are unmatched and allow for hiking, biking, fishing, and adventures in some of the most renowned National Parks. When you need a big city, Salt Lake is less than 3 hours away.
• They provider State-of-the-are radiation therapy and in January 2019 they began building a strong Medical Oncology and Hematology component to complement their radiation therapy, surgery, nurse navigation and interventional oncologic treatments. Given that this is a new department, you will be able to assist in developing certain aspects of the clinic and develop a good work/life balance.
• Their compassionate care for cancer patients goes far beyond clinical diagnosis and treatment. They don t just target the cancer; they are dedicated to caring for the whole patient. Their cancer center strives to do whatever we can to help the patient medically, emotionally and spiritually.
• This is an excellent choice for the candidate who is seeking a career with a premier cancer services group with a collaborative work environment focused on integrated patient care, strong referral patterns and innovation.
• Very competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offered, including a relocation package.