This position is north of Denver by about an hour in a community that provides city amenities within easy reach of the great Colorado outdoors.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call Doug Swanson at or forward your CV to .
- Salary guarantee for 2 years plus competitive benefits
- 70-30 mix of hematology to oncology
- 4-day workweek with 36 hours of scheduled patient care
- 1:13 weeks of inpatient call
- Strong support staff
- Must be board certified in internal medicine and be BE/BC in medical oncology
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about patient care
- No academic or research responsibilities required, but if available if desired
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail