Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog railway leading to its 14,114-foot summit. Whether you like outdoor thrills or educational and cultural activities, things to do in Colorado Springs are limitless.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Doug Swanson at or forward your CV to .
- Salary guarantee for 2 years with competitive benefits
- 70-30 mix of hematology to oncology
- 4.5 days of clinic per week and a half day of admin time per week
- The call schedule is 1:8 weeks with minimal clinic duties during your call week
- See an average of 15 to 18 patients per day
- Strong support staff
- Looking for a passionate physician focused on quality patient care
- Excellent location to raise a family with plenty of amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail