You will enjoy living and working in Beaumont, Texas. It is located on the Neches River that provides a lot of outdoor activities. It is approximately 90 miles east of Houston.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more, contact Lee Bradford at , or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Help with student loan repayment
- Deliver out of 1 hospital, office is on the hospital campus
- 1:5 weekend call, weekdays are shared evenly
- Growth position, patient focused environment
- Group handles 10 - 15 deliveries/month
- Sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend,
- Relocation allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail