OB Hospitalist - Northeastern Tennessee
- Seeking a full time experienced board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist for its Women s Health program
- 261-bed not-for-profit hospital has been serving the area for more than 40 years and is one of 21 hospitals that make up the Health System
- As a member of the OB/GYN Hospitalist team, you will provide delivery, surgical and consult services to the Women s Health population the hospital ( anticipating 600 deliveries this year ).
- The hospital provides inpatient and outpatient medical services, including Surgery (ENT, Urology, Gynecology), Emergency Care, a Family Birth Center, Imaging and radiology (CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound), an accredited Sleep Disorders Center and is home to the Regional Cancer Center, where patients can receive cancer treatment, including radiotherapy and medical oncology services.
- The growing OB/GYN Hospitalist team has become the anchor point for this service line and opportunities for additional shifts at other locations are available.
- Employed position
- 15 Shifts per month (extra shifts available)
- Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
- OB Triage
- Manage OB emergencies
- EPIC EMR health system wide
- Coverage on the post-partum floor
- Provide Emergency Department consults
- Must be BC/BE
Compensation and benefit package include:
- Potential earnings in excess of $300K
- Incentives for extra shifts worked
- Retirement Savings Options