A group in South Carolina is looking for an OB/GYN. The incoming physician will have and immediate ramp up with this great quality of life practice. The medical office is adjoined to an acute care hospital. Come join a collegial medical staff who promotes teamwork, work efficiency, and patient care experience. There is also CNM support. This position will require a South Carolina medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with a possible residency stipend. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, stipends during training, medical debt assistance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Hartsville is located midway between Charlotte, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. This community provides a rich lifestyle, full of cultural offerings, a temperate climate, and indigenous natural beauty. Situated on Lake Prestwood and very close to Lake HB Robinson it offers great water recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Stipends during training and medical debt assistance
- Immediate ramp up
- Great quality of life practice
- 1:5 call rotation
- CNM support
- Collegial medical staff
- Small community with good public and private schools
- 35 minutes to a major regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail