Ob/Gyn Near Portland, OR
Family Birth Center (FBC) is well respected throughout the surrounding extended communities
The FBC includes 18-LDRP rooms, an OR on the unit, and a tele-baby program which is a direct link to the Children s Hospital in Portland
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provides both clinic and hospital-based OB-GYN services.
- Must be able to respond to the hospital within a 20-minute period for call.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in OB-GYN.
- Clinical experience in OB-GYN, in both office and inpatient settings.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Bilingual a plus!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB-GYN.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state(s) of practice.