Ob/Gyn - Southeastern Ohio
- Seeking a BC/BE Obstetrician/Gynecologist physician to join an established community practice of OB/GYN providers
- The group integrates advanced practice providers (NP's,PA's, MSN's) into their clinical operations to provide the best possible patient care
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, energetic, and collegial group that is part of an outstanding and reputable multi-specialty employed medical group
- Minimally invasive skills preferred-two DaVinci Robots available
- 800+ births per year
- Personalized anesthesia services
- Full-service practice
- Modern, fully-equipped, private birthing rooms
- 2 year competitive salary guarantee PLUS productivity incentives
- Signing bonus- $30,000
- Student Loan Repayment Program - up to $100,000 over 5 years
- Relocation - up to $15,000
- Time Off: 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Retirement: 403(b)
- Medical, Dental and Vision available at a low cost
- Annual CME funds - $3,000 PLUS business expense
- Beautiful mid-western town.
- Excellent public and private schools in the area.
- Local activities for family and friends: hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, boating/kayaking, hunting, fishing, skiing/snowboarding, crafting, antiques, fitness, camping, ATV trail.
- Excellent dining venues.
- We are a short drive to Akron, Columbus, and Charleston for additional cultural activities.
- Local regional airport for quick, convenient travel plus t