CompHealth is assisting an established practice in Louisiana with their search for an additional OB/GYN due to growth. You will join 3 other OB/GYNs. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 4.5-day workweek with a 1:5 call. There is a built-in referral base from 50 employed primary care physicians and other primary care practices in the region. Enjoy easy access to the hospital and an experienced staff in the clinic. The hospital has surgical beds, LDRP suits, 6 operating rooms, a level 3 NICU, and it also has breast health, diagnostic imaging, and lab services.
This employed position offers generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking. You will also receive student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and dues/membership reimbursement, a retirement plan, and paid professional liability insurance.
Come practice in Lake Charles, a waterfront Louisiana city. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Generous compensation plan driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Student loan repayment available
- Join 3 OB/GYN specialists
- Monday through Friday, 4.5-day workweek
- Call schedule is 1:5
- Easy access to the hospital and built-in referral base
- Clinic as an experienced staff
- Hospital has LDRP suits, 6 operating rooms, and a level III NICU
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail