CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois clinic with their search for an OB/GYN. Your schedule is projected to be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday with 1 night until 7:30 pm. Call will be every other weekend from Friday morning to Monday morning for 1 hospital as well as Tuesday morning to Wednesday morning for another hospital that does only 40 deliveries a month. You will be supported by 2 bilingual and certified medical assistants.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation with additional compensation for call plus signing/retention bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO and 7 paid holidays, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and FTCA malpractice.
Elgin offers exceptional opportunities that include cultural arts, entertainment, and recreation that are unmatched by surrounding suburbs. Residents and visitors enjoy a thriving cultural arts community, world-class parks, and a historical museum. Come practice 35 miles northwest of Chicago.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Salaried position with signing/retention bonuses
- NHSC loan repayment with HIPSA of 21
- Federal tort malpractice
- 27.25 hours a week in the outpatient clinic
- Additional compensation is available for covering call
- Call is every other weekend and Tuesday am to Wednesday am
- 2 bilingual certified medical assistants
- Located roughly 35 miles from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail