An exciting OB/GYN opportunity is now available at a practice in Florida. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1 full day at the hospital during your workweek. Call is 1:4 backing up 5 nurse midwives and the physician goes in for complicated cases and C-sections. The hospital is putting an OB hospitalist group in place for weekends. There has been no turn-over in the practice. The ideal candidate will be hard working with a laid back and nice personality and good surgical skills. You can teach medical students and get paid $2K per student.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience with bonus potential after the 1st year. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in the Florida Gold Coast, north of Boca Raton by 15 minutes. You will love the exquisite shops, fine dining, spectacular golf courses, and fine-sand beaches.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at or send your CV and references to .
- Partnership-track opportunity, can earn $350K as a partner
- Great quality of life practice
- Monday through Friday with 1 full day in the hospital
- 1:4 call backing up 5 nurse midwives
- Hospital has da Vinci robotics
- 24/7 anesthesia and neonatal coverage
- Group does about 50 deliveries per month
- 50-50 OB to GYN mix
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail