CompHealth is assisting an academic institute in Wyoming with their search for a chief neuromuscular disease for a faculty position. Come lead the neuromuscular division in expanding clinical and research activities, and teach medical students and neurology residents. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a very limited call, as residents and fellow also provide call coverage. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in neurology.
In addition to a salary with incentives/bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 24 days of vacation, 15 paid holidays, accrued sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 100% employer-contributed retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. They offer free tuition for dependents after 5 years of employment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to and refer to job number .
- Hiring a chief of neuromuscular division
- Lead the neuromuscular division
- Expand clinical and research activities
- Faculty position with an academic institution
- Teach medical students and neurology residents
- Award-winning neuroscience institute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail