2 hours to Columbus & Pittsburgh
New Family Medicine and Surgery Residencies in 2019
Group is seeking the right candidate to help development our Neurology Program. The position will include a general neurology practice including stroke, brain and spinal tumors, muscular dystrophy, headache and other pain, meningitis,encephalitis, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and other memory disorders, multiple sclerosis, and effects of systemic diseases, like high blood pressure and diabetes, on the nervous system.
We are seeking a highly motivated Neurologist that is interested in building a robust practice that serve our community and population base of over 250,000.
- Directorship/Leadership Role-Neurology Dept.
- Established Referral Base
- Certified Stroke Center
- 1:3 call-1 weekend per month
- Av. 15 patients/day
- 2-year guaranteed salary plus productivity
- Signing Bonus, Educational Loan Repayment, Relocation, CME
- Competative Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package
- 6 weeks PTO
- Access to large cities and airports including Pittsburgh, Columbus, & Cleveland
- OHIO Medical License
- EMG, EEG