An exciting outpatient Neurology opportunity is now available at a top-ranked medical facility in Maryland. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting candidates. You will work a traditional schedule of Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm and call will be shared equally at 1:5. You can expect to see 20 patients per day. You will work closely with a full time advanced practice provider. This position offers fantastic benefits and a possible academic affiliation at the University of Maryland. They welcome board-certified or board-eligible candidates. This position will require a current MD license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance including tail coverage, full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME time with an annual stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started and for details, email your CV to and follow up with a phone call or text message to Austyn at . Please reference job number .
- A fantastic opportunity to join a top-ranked medical facility in the state
- Wonderful schedule, Monday - Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Traditional work schedule with shared call on weekends, no weekday call
- Join 4 other neurology physicians and share weekend calls evenly, 1:5
- Competitive compensation package with bonuses
- A welcoming community with water sports, beautiful art, sailing, and fine boutiques
- This city is lined with buildings evoking Colonial and Victorian charm
- Streets are home to numerous award-winning restaurants, eclectic art galleries, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail