Iowa Academic Neurologist
Client has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for an Academic Neurologist. Join the growing team of 1 Neurologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
This opportunity is hospital employed. The Neurology service has an established referral base and draws from a 14-county network of about 240,000 across northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
• Primary Stroke Center
• 2020 "Get with the Guidelines"- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award Recipient
• NO CALL
• Inpatient rounding in AM, outpatient clinic in PM
• Always with a resident or student
• Responsible for neurology rotations with IM, FM, and Psych residents along with medical students
• Both IM and FM programs are ACGME accredited
• Receive Adjunct Clinical Faculty position from University of Iowa and Professor of Neurology position from Des Moines University
• This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
• A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered for the right candidate including:
• Generous salary and sign-on bonus
• $4,000 CME allowance
• Benefits also include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Malpractice, Tail coverage, 401(K) plus hospital matches
They are located 2 hours north of Des Moines, IA, 2 hours south of Minneapolis, MN