CompHealth is assisting a nonprofit hospital in northern Georgia with their search for a neurohospitalist due to growth. There is an option for a medical director position. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block of day shifts. This is primarily an inpatient position, but it will also involve some outpatient duties after rounds. You will work alongside another neurohospitalist and a neurology NP who covers outpatient. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, and they are open to 2021 fellows.
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered full medical benefits that includes family, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Comprehensive benefits includes family
- Nonprofit employer
- Option for medical director position
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Day shifts
- Some outpatient duties
- Reasonable caseload
- Located 70 miles north of Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail