The nation's capital is a great place to practice. You will be in the political center of the country where diverse culture, great history, and endless entertainment all meet.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation dependent upon experience
- Generous benefits package provided
- Schedule will be a mix of days and nights
- Seeking a medical director with leadership experience
- Rounding in the NICU, attending high-risk C-sections/deliveries, and teaching residents/students
- Academic appointment required
- Pediatric hospitalist team covers the well-baby nursery and pediatric floor
- Washington, DC location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail