Hospitalist need in Eastern WI
- Hospital is looking for a BE/BC IM Hospitalist to join them.
- Offers a rotation of one week on and one week off with intermittent nocturnist rotation.
- Rotations typically run from Friday morning through the following Thursday.
- Cover inpatient rounds, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Weeknight call and coverage is provided by one member of the hospitalist group scheduled to work 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. to round, see unit admissions, and respond to problems arising in patient care during the night.
- Will be offered a highly competitive salary.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry this group can not sponsor any visa candidates.
- Forbes rated this city as one of the top 3 cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and a high rate of home ownership.