Chicago s West Suburbs
8 miles from Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
10 miles from downtown Chicago
12 miles to Chicago OHare International Airport (ORD)
A growing medical group practice providing inpatient and outpatient services to patients on the north side and near west suburban areas of Chicago. Recruiting for a full time SNFist to provide care to our patients being admitted to skilled nursing facilities to manage the quality and efficiency of care.
Group currently has privileges at ten acute care hospitals, thirty five SNFs, three LTACHS, four psychiatric hospitals and several Assisted Living Facilities. We represent a staff of eight physicians including Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Psychiatry. Our practice also includes one PA-C and five ANPs. Group is committed to providing evidenced based, high quality, and cost effective patient care along the cross continuum.
Position Responsibility Outline:
- Full time 40 hours per week (7 to 9 hour work day) Monday through Friday
- Primary responsibility for providing medical care to residents of long term care facilities
- On-call every other weekend to begin in first year
- Potential for teaching medical students/residents and nursing staff at facilities
- Opportunity to participate in planning and implementing High Acuity Unit(s) in SNFs
- Starting salary of $200k, negotiable depending on experience, paid bi-weekly
- Sign on bonus of 5k to cover relocation related expenses
- Competitive Benefits package including two weeks vacation, mal-practi