North Carolina - Infectious Diseases Opening
Highly Collaborative and Professionally Rewarding Environment!
Phenomenal opportunity for a hospital employed Infectious Disease Physician to expand program! Client is a private, not-for-profit community-based health care network, recognized as one of the best hospitals in NC by U.S. News and World Report. Their progressive and respected regional health care system is solidly positioned to continuing growing and developing a robust Infectious Disease program.
• Join a supportive and collegial team including two ID physicians and one PA.
• Well-connected and highly respected ID team. Their seasoned ID Physicians have served as Academic Faculty and participate in ID conferences.
• Great support staff - Nurse Manager, two MAs, front desk staff, and an in-clinic pharmacist.
• Closely aligned with AMS team, clinical pharmacy, infection control, community health, clinical trials, 340B program, and microbiology teams.
• Dependable work schedule offers work-life balance; shared call, no weekend in-hospital presence.
• Practice a mix of inpatient and outpatient settings, generally with one day of clinic per week.
• Room for growth and partnership with system s key departments; wound clinic, infusion center, infection control, employee health, and patient safety.
• Collegial relationships across the system contribute to high provider satisfaction levels.
• Enjoy living and working in a thriving healthcare system in a growing micropolitan area.
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive health, life and disability benefits
• 3 retirement savings plans &ndash