Gynecology Oncology Positionin San Jose, California
A growing single specialty group is seeking a Board Certified Gynecology - Oncology Surgeon to join their team. This is a mature practice with excellent leadership and administrative support.
Practice Features include:
- Join a team of 2 highly skilled surgeons
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery practice
- Ability to participate in clinical trials
- Practice located in MOB on hospital campus
- Monday - Friday schedule (1 day in clinic, 4 days operating)
- Strong, built-in referral base
- Fully integrated EMR
- Income guarantee
- Board Certified
- Active CA license or in the process of obtaining is a must
San Jose, the heart of Silicon Valley, was built with an innovative spirit and is cradled by the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay and is now a major technology hub in California's Bay Area. The downtown area of San Jose is home to the Tech Museum of Innovation, devoted to the exploration of science and technology.
- Explore the spooky Winchester Mystery House and the quirky New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum. San Jose is a unique cultural hub.
- With the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam and one of the three remaining Japantowns in the US.
- Enjoy outdoor activities including water parks, gardens, and golf! Pruneridge Golf Club courses, a favorite spot in the South Bay for a quick nine holes of golf or to practice your swing on the covered and lighted double deck driving range and short game areas.
Call or Text