45 minutes to El Paso International Airport
FM Residency here
Gastroenterologist to join a multi-specialty group and collaborate with a group in the community. Be a part of a growing, dynamic team and GI service line that continues to expand.
Hospital has an excellent referral base from physicians and the surrounding areas, which would provide a quick ramp up.
• Call coverage is shared and currently 1:3 or better
• ERCP experience preferred
• EUS experience beneficial
• Hospital administration support
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, bound to the west by the wide-open desert and to the east by the majestic Organ Mountains, which rise abruptly to an altitude of 9,000 feet! The famous Rio Grande River runs through the west side of the city and features 55 parks. The second largest city in New Mexico, with great public and private schools that complement family needs, is an ideal choice for the physician looking to experience the best of southwestern living with big city amenities, peaceful beauty, and recreational opportunities located around the great outdoors of Mesilla Valley.
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive • Quality bonus • CME allowance • Sign-on bonus • Medical debt assistance • Relocation allowance • Residency stipend • Medical Director stipend • Health benefits + Retirement plan • Marketing + practice growth assistance