This area offers a fine collection of antebellum and Victorian homes, a historic district, shopping, and restaurants.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Matt Montalvo at or email your CV in confidence to .
- Base salary plus quality and RVU bonuses
- Benefits package and loan repayment available
- Flexible work schedules
- Option to do inpatient rounds
- Monday through Friday schedule, can work 3,12-hour days
- Call is 1:3 and shared with the other physicians
- Comfortable supervising mid-levels
- On-site X-ray services and a variety of diagnostic lab testing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail