Pediatrics inpatient and outpatient opportunity:
- Qualified BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Candidates with leadership experience are of special interest.
Pediatricians to join 200+ provider multispecialty group. Current market forces have created considerable unmet demand in our rural and suburban communities and the successful candidate will be afforded the opportunity to immediately contribute to an established inpatient and outpatient pediatric care model. The successful candidate will work in the pediatric unit and newborn nursery and provide oversight to Family Medicine residents. Interested providers may also choose to be involved in training of Family Medicine residents both in the hospital and outpatient clinics.
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary with Incentives
- Loan Repayment Vacation Time CME Days Relocation Residency/Fellowship Stipend Full Malpractice Health, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401(k) and/or 403(b)
- 270 acute care beds
- cardiovascular care, cancer care, women s health services, emergency medicine and surgical services.
- 84 miles to Rochester, NY.
- 120 miles to Buffalo, NY.
- Area: Rural
- Regional airport: 6 miles
- International airport: 75 miles
- About the area: Good welcoming hometown feel. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.