An established multi-specialty group in Minnesota is planning to hire an additional family medicine physician with OB skills optional. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. You will see 18 patients per day on average, Monday through Friday. If you do OB, it can be with or without C-sections. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The ideal candidate will be a motivated team-player that is interested in helping build a combined FP and OB/GYN team.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 6 weeks of PTO. You will also be provided loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
The Moose Lake area has very busy recreational trails, like the Willard Munger and Soo Line trails. With many rivers and lakes finding activities are easy to do and in all 4 seasons.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at or email your CV in confidence to . Refer to job number .
- Family practitioner with OB optional
- Outpatient practice
- Multispecialty clinic with all on-site equipment
- Average 18 patients seen per day in clinic
- OB duties with or without C-sections
- State-of-the-art facility
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Located in the amazing community of Moose Lake
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail