A hospital in Indiana needs an additional BC/BE family medicine physician due to growth. You will join an established hospital affiliated primary care practice. It is an outpatient practice, but family medicine has the option to round on inpatients if desired. OB is also an option for candidates who want to practice those skills, but it is not a requirement for the position. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, but they do have some extended hours and weekend hours too. There is a phone only call of 1:7. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, commencement bonus, loan repayment assistance, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in a community that offers a variety of outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, and a world class golf course. It is centrally located with a close proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Fort Wayne.
At CompHealth, we can match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Steve Kaminsky directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Salary plus production and a quality bonus, residency stipend available
- Loan repayment assistance, commencement bonus, and relocation assistance
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- They do have some extended hours and weekend hours too
- Phone-only call of 1:7
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient only or traditional medicine
- Driving distance to Chicago, Ft. Wayne, and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail