Clear Lake is a natural freshwater lake located in California Lake County, north of Napa County and San Francisco. It is the largest natural freshwater lake wholly within the state and is possibly the oldest lake in North America. Clear Lake was most recently ranked by Bassmaster Magazine as the best bass lake in the United States and the best bass lake on the West Coast. In addition to fish, there is abundant wildlife within the Clear Lake basin like ducks, pelicans, grebes, blue herons, egrets, osprey, bald eagles, deer, bear, mountain lion, raccoon, and other animals.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact senior search consultant Linda Jacovino at or email your CV to . All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Beautiful, scenic location with reasonable cost of living
- Within an easy reach of Napa Valley, Santa Rosa, and San Francisco
- Employed by hospital-owned group
- Competitive compensation and benefits package includes sign-on and relocation
- Partnership track and loan repayment assistance
- Flexible hours with 33 hours considered full time
- Experience is preferred and California licensed or in process
- H-1B visas accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail