BC Family or Internal Medicine Physician needed near San Francisco, CA to start as soon as credentialed.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
1. Cares for patients in a compassionate, culturally competent, and patient centered manner.
2. Participates in the supervision of Mid-level Practitioners/Certified Nurse Midwives in assigned clinical area.
3. Practices evidence based medicine and is up to date with current standards of care.
4. Provides cost effective care; manages time and patient flow well when providing direct care to patients and following up on patient related work.
5. Stays current with patient care responsibilities. (e.g. lab results, medication refills, and radiology reports, relevant to his/her patients).
6. Takes initiative to work well with the clinical team (including Medical Assistants, Clerks, Health Educators, Panel Managers, Nurses and Pharmacy staff, Leaders, etc.) to improve quality of care and service delivery.
7. Teaches patients, families and staff; provides counseling services related to promoting good health practices.
Please send resume to and call/text Joe at .