GeorgiaDermatologist Needed in Highly Desirable Atlanta Suburb - Excellent Growth Potential!
Less than 40 minutes from downtown Atlanta
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a premier practice outside of Atlanta, Georgia. This is an incredible opportunity to join a collegial team offering excellent support, growth opportunities, and ample autonomy!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time candidates preferred although part-time will be considered -flexible schedule!
- Single location opportunity
- Provide Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day -high volume allows you to work at your comfort level!
- Work alongside a robust team of experienced skincare professionals
- Position available due to patient demand
- EMA in place
- Competitive production-based compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package includes healthcare coverage, 401k with company match, PTO, and much more!
- Relocation assistance is available
This practice is located in a suburb of Atlanta with excellent schools and a wholesome, family-friendly atmosphere. You'll find that housing in this community is affordable and the overall cost of living is low, too.
The downtown area is full of small-town charm and locally owned family businesses. Residents boast about their community's caring, inclusive nature, and there's plenty of restaurants and convenient shopping here, too.
Plus, you'll be under 40 minutes from Atlanta for even more excitement and modern amenities. And when you need to get away, just head to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport for all of your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
When partnering with myDermRecruiter as a career seeker, there's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
ContactStephen Gubbelsat ext. 140today or email your confidential CV tofor immediate consideration.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist