We have an opportunity for a BC/BE Endocrinologist that thrives on providing excellent patient care with an emphasis on safety and quality. When fully staffed our Endocrinology team consists of 2 Endocrinologists and one 1 Nurse Practitioner, practicing across two practices just 5 miles apart. Practice less than an hour from Boston/ Providence and Cape Cod.
- Outpatient Endocrinology clinic
- Established referral base with over 60 primary care physicians as part of our system
- We offer a diverse patient population
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team and administrative support enables you to focus exclusively on clinical aspects of outpatient care.
- Practice is equipped with on-site laboratory and Radiology services.
- Our Center for Weight Management a fully accredited comprehensive center by the American College of Surgeons, and home to a complete team of specialists including a certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietitian.
- the schedule is four clinical days and one administrative day.
- We are seeking an individual who values team-based care and who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Competitive Base salary for two years then wRVU, and option to move into productivity early.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- CME benefits include one week off and reimbursement up to $3,000.
- Benefits include 403b retirement plan, ATO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability.