Join this amazing healthcare Multi Specialty group that services hospitals in Illinois and Michigan. We continue to grow by providing excellence in healthcare with a heart. You will work and be valued by an employer voted by Forbes magazine as the best place to work in Healthcare in the state of IL.
Endocrinologist is needed to meet growing community demand. Join another Endocrinologist and 3 diabetic educators. Large network of Primary Care providers will be eager to refer their patients to you for quality treatment. You will be busy from day one with all the support you need to focus on just patient care.
Wonderful benefits include a competitive compensation package with base salary plus RVUs, Retirement plan with full employer contribution, and generous vacation and time off plus paid malpractice with tail and nose.
Live and work in this hip community just outside of Chicago's northern suburbs. With a population of 400,000 this city is the 2nd biggest city in Illinois and has it all. Culture, art, theatre, museums, restaurants, shopping and a University town atmosphere plus all kinds of outdoor activities including water sports.
Best of all be part of an organization that has incredible impact on the community and embraces the values of: Justice, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, Employee Well-Being, Supportive Work Environment, Trust, Stewardship, and Leadership. Practice Medicine for the reasons that you chose Medicine - 'Serving with the Greatest Care and Love'
For more information contact me, Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at or email me your CV at .
- Join an established group with a waiting patient base-strong community demand & large referral base
- Enjoy the support of 3 diabetic educators to increase the health and compliance of your patients
- Competitive compensation and benefit package includes 4 weeks of vacation and 401k contribution
- Practice and focus on medicine with the support of strong leadership and a value driven mission
- Rockford is an amazing city of 400,000 that is culturally diverse with all the amenities and more
- Great schools for all ages plus home of the University of Illinois School of Medicine
- Best of all have a meaningful and appreciated impact on the community that is waiting for you
- Enlightened leadership that embraces justice, employee well-being, trust, integrity & compassion
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail