Dermatology near La Crosse, WI.
- Employed Practice is seeking a BC/BE dermatologist to work at one three Western WI locations.
- You will join a well-established dermatology team comprised of 6 general/cosmetic/surgical dermatologists and 2 Mohs surgeons.
- The compensation and loan forgiveness packages, retirement plan and CME opportunities are very competitive.
- Your practice will consist of general medical dermatology with opportunities for dermatologic surgery (regular and cosmetic), within one of the nation s largest multi-specialty group practices.
- Services currently offered include MOHS Surgery, Photodynamic Therapy, PUVA, Broad and Narrow Band UVB, Vascular Laser Treatment and multiple IPL s.
- The Health System has over 750 medical, dental, and associate staff and a 325-bed teaching hospital with a Level II trauma and emergency center.
- Their medical clinics, rural hospitals, vision centers and other facilities serve a regional population of more than 650,000 in three states.
- The area offers exceptional four-season recreational activities, excellent public and private schools, diverse cultural activities, a low crime rate, and a strong economy.